At Drugvilla we are committed to ensuring your privacy, and this guides every decision we make about how, where, and when to collect your personally identifiable
We recognize the trust you place in us to safeguard your privacy. Our privacy commitments are and will remain a fundamental component of our business, and will apply to everyone who has a relationship with drugvilla.com, including patients,customers, and visitors to Our Sites.
- Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- Transparency. We will make our privacy commitments easy to find and easy to
- Choice. You have choices about what information you provide to drugvilla.com and drugvilla.com will use your information for marketing purposes.
- Security. We will use state of the art security safeguards to protect your privacy the data entrusted to us.
- Control. We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose.when we share information with our subsidiaries or trusted service providers, they too must comply with our privacy commitments.
The Information We Collect About Customers and Users
- Contact Information, which we use for contacting you regarding your orders or for services which may be of interest to you;
- Billing Information necessary for your financial relationship with us, payment method data you store with us for the completion of orders;
- Protected Health Information necessary for filling prescription orders fromVilla.
- Technical Information relating to your use of our Sites or mobile
How We Use Information About Customers and Users
DurgVilla may use the information we collect in a variety of ways to enhance our customers experiences, including to:
- Process your orders for products or services;
- Improve customer services;
- Respond to your questions;
- Deliver you customized content, advertising and savings that may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you regarding updates, offers, and promotions;
- Monitor and ensure Site integrity and security;
- Aggregate non-identifiable information for business analysis.
drugvilla.com Sites are not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 13.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we know to be under the age of 13.
- We instruct users under the age of 13 not to send any information to drugvilla.com through our Sites.
- Who Has Access to Your Information
your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain drugvilla.com employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.