The Jointbond Sachet contains Collagen Peptide with Rosehip extract, Vitamin C, and Selenium as active ingredients. It is a dietary supplement and is used to treat joint pain, rebuild joint cartilage and enhance mobility.
Key benefits/uses of Jointbond Sachet:
- Collagen works by causing the body to produce substances that fight pain and swelling. It also contains the chemicals chondroitin and glucosamine, which might help rebuild cartilage.
- Rosehip is a source of vitamin C and it helps in increasing immune function during exhaustion, blood flow, and urine flow.
- Vitamin C is required for normal bone development and for the formation of collagen, the fibrous protein part of a bone, cartilage, and other structures.
- Selenium is a dietary aid. It has antioxidant properties and helps in body growth and good health.
Direction for use/Dosage:
As directed by the physician.
Joint pain and Decreased Mobility
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct Sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children