i-Can Pregnancy Test Kit includes:
- Single-use pregnancy detection strip (1 unit)
- Test device (1 unit)
- Disposable dropper (1 unit)
Key benefits/uses of i-Can Pregnancy Test Kit:
- The pregnancy test measures the amount of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), which is produced in pregnancy.
- The pregnancy test detects the presence of hCG in urine.
- The i-can pregnancy test is 99% accurate provided the test is performed properly.
How to use:
- Collect the first urine sample in a clean and dry container early morning
- See two markings on the test strip named "C" (Control) and "T" (Test)
- Put three drops of urine on the strip
- Wait for 5 minutes to obtain the results
How to read the results:
1) Positive result: Two pink coloured lines along ‘T’ and ‘C’, indicates positive result
2) Negative result: One pink coloured line along “C” indicates negative result
3) Invalid result: No coloured line on the strip indicates invalid test
- For external use only
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children