Garnier Color Naturals is a permanent colour cream enriched with Olive oil, that nourishes the hair as it colours.
How it works of Garnier Color Natu
Read carefully the instructions leaflet before application. One must always do a skin allergy test without fail 48 hours before each use of this product. Put gloves on. Open cap of the Developer bottle ?. Pour the entire contents into a non-metallic bowl. Open the cap of the Cream Hair Colourant ? (seal to be pierced with the point in 4 the cap) Squeeze the entirecontents of theCream Hair Colourant? downwards into the plastic bowl. Mix the colourant and the developer with a haircolouring brush and stirwell till the mxiture issmooth in texture. Apply immediately.
Common side effects of Garnier Color Natu
1. With a hair colouring brush, apply the mi xture on dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, separating the hair strand by strand.
2. Spread the remaining mixture through the rest of the hair.
3. For full head application, cover the entire hair well with the mixture. For touch up application, concentrate solely on the grey or on the root areas
4. Leave to develop for 30 minutes.
5. Throw away any unused mixture. Tip : Overtime, the cream may turn dark, due to exposure to air. Ignore, as this has no bearing on product performance and final colour result.