Aldefer Capsule contains Iron (Ferrous Bis-Glycinate), Zinc, Folic acid and Spirulina as the active ingredient.
- The iron supplement used for the red blood cell formation
- Treats Iron deficiency anemia
Key benefits/uses of ALDE-FER Capsule:
- Iron is also a dietary supplement and is used to treat chronic blood loss or poor absorption
- Zinc is needed for the proper growth and maintenance of the body. It is also essential for biological reactions, and immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function.
- Folic acid aids in red blood cell and nerve formation. Stimulates the hematopoietic system.
- Spirulina is an aquatic vegetable, the Ultimate Super Food. It is a great source of protein essential vitamins and minerals.
- Helps in red blood cells and blood formation
Direction for use/Dosage:
- As directed by the physician
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia
- Store in a cool, dry & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children